Friday 2 August 2013

Day 4


All seems to be going OK – touch wood (so to speak). Not been able to say that for a few years <grin> and I’m uncomfortable more than in pain. 

After surgery I was left inflated and with a catheter and left that way overnight.  Next day the surgeon said all had gone well and took out the catheter, deflated the implant (most uncomfortable bit so far) and once I could pee OK I was free to go.   Armed with 7 days worth of pills, anti-biotic, anti-inflammatory and pain killers made the 3 hour journey home. I felt fine all the way home however by the time I arrived the swelling had started.  Not too bad though, scrotum (about the size of an orange).  Bruising came out at day 2/3, scrotum and either side of the shaft.

At day 4 the swelling seems to be subsiding slightly as does the bruising and all in all I don’t feel too bad. Though I am taking it easy and keeping my feet up.
 


Will keep you posted on my progress.

 
Back to the hospital in 2 weeks to have my implant “cycled” will get advice on the next stage from there.

No comments:

Post a Comment