Tuesday 6 August 2013

Day 11 or is it 12


I’ve been working it out and now I can’t decide whether it is Day 11 or 12.   So that there is no confusion (on my part) I had my surgery at 9.30am on 26 July 2013.

Anyway whether it's day 11 or 12, I am pleased with how it’s going.  The stitches seem to be dissolving – at least I hope they are otherwise there is something strange coming from the wound.  I can’t see any discharge and the wound seems to be dry so fingers crossed.  After tomorrow I am hoping any doubts I have about infection will be laid to rest, or if needed dealt with.

 


Swelling is as far as I can tell under control, meaning they should be able to “cycle” the implant.  I don’t know if looking forward to it is the right phrase but I can’t wait to start getting back to normal (whatever normal will be).  Provided the “cycling” goes as planned and I should be able to start inflating and deflating the implant myself.
 

 


I am planning on writing my blog long term and will endeavour to photograph the results.  It should in theory show progression in terms of growth.  I had the AMS LGX700 implant fitted therefore there should be an increase in both girth and length.

Still if all goes to plan you will see the results with me.

If you have any questions (nothing weird though) please ask away.

No comments:

Post a Comment