Friday 16 August 2013

Week 3 - Day 22

Good news from the nurse - seems like the wound has dried up now and is healing.  Bad news – iodine burns!!! Or at least that’s what it looks like to me. I now have one red raw and very sore scrotum.

I am bathing now, whereas before I was just showering.  Bit of a soak later and I will feel much better.

In no particular order - things that have kept me going:-

Warm Baths
Painkillers
The odd beer or two
Sitting with my feet up
Being waited on

I’ll add to the list as appropriate <grin>

A bit more good news - from this blog I have had someone contact me who is also from the UK.  He has also had an implant and we are going to try and arrange a pint or two.  It will be so good to have someone else to chat to who has been through a similar experience.

Cheers for now

Dave

No comments:

Post a Comment