Sunday 22 September 2013

Week 9


I am glad that so many people are interested in my Blog and it is even more heart warming to find that my story and the information I can give may help other men and couples with their decisions.  As is obvious it is not in any form a medical site just my experiences of having a Penile Implant following Prostate Cancer Surgery and in turn Erectile Disfunction.

Anyway back to the present…

I hardly notice my implant now and believe me during the first few weeks I never thought I would say that but it is true, it is slowly becoming part of me.  I am still learning about this amazing new part of my body as I am sure that I will continue to do, as always I’ll keep you updated.

I am still inflating everyday in my endeavour to get the best from what I have been given.  I am sure that it will be aesthetically better and my ability to use it will improve.  There is no discomfort at all now either when I inflate or deflate and apart from the implant still self inflating slightly (even then it’s just a case of a slight adjustment) I could not be happier.

I have had a go at taking a photo to show the pump placement (not an easy task I might add) and the only place I could think of was in the bath so apologies for that.  Promise I’m not trying to win a wet Willy contest <grin>.  Let me know if it helps, if not I will make another attempt.

 
The pump is the slight bump between the boys.
I can see it because I know it's there.
Can you??


Flying off for a bit of sunshine next week so I’ll let you know how I get on at the airport when I get back. It could be fun…..

 

All the best

Dave

No comments:

Post a Comment