Friday 6 September 2013

Week 6


I don’t know why I made such a fuss over the inflate, deflate saga. It’s a doddle…

Today is the third day of going it alone and it is so much easier than I thought it would be.  Now I know where everything is I am sure it will become second nature over time.

Inflating and deflating it has made it a bit tender but I think that is where the tissue etc is being stretched and the tips etc are moving into place.  In fact I can feel the tips of the implant really pushing into the head now and it looks like there has been some gain in girth although I know there has been some gain I can’t see any difference in length yet.

As you know I have the AMS 700LGX implant which expands in both girth and length so I am hopeful of some more gain as time goes on.

To give you a rough idea of the changes to my measurements

Prior to prostate surgery                                                    length approx 5" flaccid and 8"erect.

Post prostate surgery but prior to implant surgery                length approx 3" flaccid and 5" erect.

Post implant surgery                                                         length approx 4" flaccid and 6" erect

For some reason I never bothered to measure the girth – note to self, get a tape measure.

As you can see I seem to be heading in the right direction and as usual I will keep you posted with photos and measurements.

One last thing – I had my last appointment with the Urology Nurse the other day and that’s it now for 3 months. 
 
Now at 6 weeks post surgery I get to play with my new toy!!!!
 
Cheers for now

Dave

No comments:

Post a Comment