Sunday 5 January 2014

Start of 2014 – Update

Everything seems to have settled in well now and apart from a couple of issues I am very happy with the results.  I am due to see the doctor again on the 16th January just to make sure that the implant and tips are still placed properly, as far as I can tell there has not been any further movement nor is there any sign of erosion or infection however I will feel happier once the doctor has checked me over.

I am still inflating and deflating daily to ensure that I keep stretching the tissue and although there are not any measurable changes in length and girth – at least not by my measure – there is a change in how rigid the implant becomes at maximum inflation.  Everyday there are slight changes and everyday I learn something new about my own body, it’s like being a teenager again and at 55 years old very strange – but very exciting!!!

Take this morning, I woke up with a slight erection, it went after 5 minutes or so and it was nothing too much to write home about but all the same it was there.  I checked and I was fully deflated so I can only assume that it was blood engorging the head and shaft tissue surrounding the implant.  Which I new was a possibility but thought it would only happen if I was aroused. Like I said something new everyday…

My scrotum is sometimes a bit sore from inflating and deflating and occasionally if I really inflate to the max the head of my penis is sore but only for a few minutes. I assume it is because I am still stretching and I take as a good sign.  However what I call pain is now a thing of the past.

I am going to hold off a bit on measuring and leave it to perhaps every 3 or 4 weeks and hopefully then I will be able to measure any changes.  Bit like when you are trying to lose weight, too often and nothing changes.

Not too much else to tell you today – I have put a couple of links on the right-hand side of the page that you may find helpful/interesting and as I find more I will add them.  By the same token if you know of any that you have come across and think might be of interest or helpful to others please let me know.

I will try and give you a weekly update from now on and don’t forget any questions, you only have to ask.

All the best
Dave

No comments:

Post a Comment