Wednesday 22 January 2014

Auto Inflation

ANOTHER TOP TIP !!

Just a quick mid-weeker...

I was having problems with auto inflation and the lack of a “pop” making subsequent inflation more difficult.  I mentioned it to my doctor at the last visit a couple of days ago and found that for the last 6 months I had not been deflating properly. 

I had been pushing in the deflate button and as soon as it had stopped “buzzing” I had kept my finger on the deflate button and squeezed to what I thought was fully deflated.  I was then having some auto inflation and lack the of “pop” next time. 
 
Now as per my new instructions I push and hold the deflate button for 10 seconds.  I get the buzzing and it starts to deflate, keeping the button depressed I wait for the 10 seconds (even after the buzz has stopped) then let go of the deflate button, squeeze the shaft and it continues to deflate fully.
 
NO MORE AUTO INFLATION!!
 
Dave

No comments:

Post a Comment