Sunday 27 October 2013

Week 13 - Update


Well the visit to the hospital on the 24th October went ok. 

After plenty of squeezing, bending and pulling the doctors didn’t seem overly concerned (very strange laying there in all your glory with two doctors squeezing and discussing my willy).
 
Anyway, there does not seem to be too much to worry about at the moment, although one tip from the implant does seem to be a bit close to the surface – the one I was worried about.  I have been told to keep an eye out for any redness on the surface which could mean that I am getting erosion.  Other than that continue inflating to stretch the tissue which I am doing and I will see them again in three months

No pain or discomfort at all now and after the way the doctors pulled it around I am not quite so scared of it (fancy being scared of your own penis).  I think the key now is to get the implant embedded into the head properly and the only way I can see to do that is to manipulate the implant a bit as I inflate.

I am going to try and get a bit techy and do a short video of the inflation/deflation process.  Could be ok or a complete disaster – Watch this space.

Cheers for now
Dave

No comments:

Post a Comment