Saturday 4 July 2015

2nd anniversary

My AMS LGX700 implant is almost 2!!!

I had my annual check at UCLH last Thursday and all is good and there are no sign of any erosion, infection or any other problems. The tips are in the perfect place and the pump is where it has always been making inflating and deflating easy (never thought I would say that).

It's all good.

Because my life is pretty busy I have got into a routine that works for me.  I wake early anyway and more or less as soon as I open my eyes while I am warm I inflate to the max.  It takes me about 30 squeezes of the bulb to inflate fully and even now I can still feel it stretch.  I leave it inflated while I get ready - about an hour or so then deflate, have a shower and I'm done.

When I inflated initially it took 10 squeezes and when I pushed the deflate button it buzzed for a count of 7 before I squeezed the shaft to deflate fully.  Now it is a count of 13 before I squeeze - just goes to show.

The doctor said that the tissue of my penis is still changing to accommodate my implant and that there is still potential for growth.

Happy days.

Dave

No comments:

Post a Comment