Saturday 2 November 2013

Week 14 ish


What did I say about “getting techy”?  As you might have guessed I haven’t figured it out yet, hence no video but I will keep trying and as soon as I have mastered it you’ll be the first to see.

I am still pumping to the max every day to stretch the tissue and in turn allow the implant to inflate fully and it does seem to be working.  Erect there is a slight difference in length and girth but the main difference is in the flaccid size.  I am also surprised at the difference between the implanted flaccid and erect size generally.  I was always more of shower than a grower and even now nothing has changed.


Flaccid before surgery
Flaccid approx Week 8


Flaccid today Week 14
APOLOGIES FOR LARGE SIZE OF SOME OF THE PICTURES.  I AM SURE YOU REALLY DON'T WANT MY PENIS FILLING YOUR SCREEN.
 
I WILL GET THEM ALL TO A DECENT SIZE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.

There does not seem to be any further movement of the implant, perhaps I was concerned for no reason.  However where I am inflating and deflating fully everyday there is some soreness.  My scrotum is tender, especially where it meets the shaft which is also tender as is the head although none of it is too bad and it disappears within an hour or so.

Somebody has told me about Bio-Oil (apparently ladies have known about it for years) anyway a few drops smoothed into the skin of my shaft and scrotum makes all the difference and it is definitely making inflating fully and stretching much easier.

No comments:

Post a Comment