Sunday 19 April 2015

Top Tips


I'm not sure if life has sorted itself or I have sorted it, either way I have some time to myself again and thought I would get back to spending some of it on here.  Over the next couple of posts I'll update you on whats been going on with me so watch this space.

I would also like to try and compile a list of tips, tricks and links - mine and yours.  So send any you have over to me using the contact form widget and I will post them on here. 

Because my blog is all about my implant journey it makes sense for them to relate.  They can be pre or post implant and can be anything that you have found works for you.

Most of mine are contained within my blog already but as you know from past posts I'm still learning and will add to the list as I come across anything I think might help you ......


Cheers for now.

Dave 



No comments:

Post a Comment