Tuesday 15 June 2021

It has been so long since l posted

 Hi all

Firstly l would like to apologise for not updating my blog for so long.  I want to thank you for keeping reading and l hope that it is still giving you the information that you need to make your decisions and the hope that things are not always as bleak as you might think.

I was widowed back in 2018 to you guessed it - Cancer. I bloody hate that disease. 

As you might imagine it has been a difficult few years and l still have good and bad days. I do hope to continue with the blog and think it might help me in an odd sort of way.

As you all know l have had my implant for quite a few years and have never had any trouble.

I will sign off now but as always if you have anything at all you want to ask please just message me.

Dave

2 comments:

  1. Hi Dave. I have been directed to your Blog. Very similar to yourself, I was diagnosed aged 48. I have just had an implant fitted and to be honest am struggling somewhat with the post surgery side of things. Still very early (2 weeks today) but could really do with chatting to someone about things. Not being very IT savvy, is there a way of private messaging you at all?
    Kind regards
    Dave

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Dave,
    I don't think there is a way of messaging me direct. You are welcome to email though at d.storton@yahoo.co.uk

    Cheers
    Dave

    ReplyDelete